07 September 2011

Your Business Can Turn On A Dime

Your Business Can Turn On A Dime

        I've been taking courses on L.Ron Hubbard's basic books. These books, collectively referred to as "The Basics", have been fully verified or corrected against the original source material, supplemented with glossaries and beautifully typeset and printed. There is an art of printing books and these books are aesthetic products.

        One of the realizations I had while studying the Basics is that I am not locked in to anything or stuck or set on a particular course except insofar as I consider that I am. 

        If a person is crabby in the morning and says "Don't mind me, I'm always crabby in the morning" then that is the degree to which that person is set on being crabby in the morning. 

        There is no runway needed or preparations or preconditions to changing being crabby in the morning to "Every day is an opportunity to take pleasure in making a positive difference in the world - if someone smiles back because I smile at them, the world is a tiny bit better and I can enjoy my life from the first moment I get up in the morning onward." 




        A person can change their life with a decision from one second to the next, there is no reason why not, there is nothing stopping them.

        Business goes the same way. The attitude of a business seems to me to come from the top down. All it takes is the decision that "I'm going to be a living example showing that this is the best place to work on Earth."

        There's no reason not to, no external forces preventing a business from being a great place to work.

        And if it's not all the way it should be all the time, there's nothing  stopping me or you from having things go the way we wish in the next instant.

        WHAT IS SCIENTOLOGY?
        http://www.scientology.org/

        CHECK OUT DIANETICS FOR YOURSELF
        http://www.dianetics.org/

        WHO IS L. RON HUBBARD?
        http://www.lronhubbard.org/

        BUY A COPY OF DIANETICS: THE MODERN SCIENCE OF MENTAL HEALTH, READ IT AND USE IT. HAVE YOUR OWN INFORMED OPINION.
        https://secure.bridgeinc.us/cart/enteraddress2.php

        SEE FOR YOURSELF. READ A SCIENTOLOGY TEXT. APPLY IT.
        Scientology recognizes that man is not just so many vials of chemicals fortuitously combined into a remarkable stimulus-response machine. Scientology views man as a spiritual being with native capabilities which can be improved far beyond what is generally believed possible.
        READ THE SCIENTOLOGY HANDBOOK ONLINE
        http://www.scientologyhandbook.org/


Take care, be well, have fun,

Tom Jacoby
Emanation, Inc - NumberOneOnTheList.com

No comments: